Designed by Inspired Natives™ Project collaborator, Michelle Lowden (Acoma Pueblo), this blanket tells the story of the nearing days of Spring and how the land yearns for moisture so the vibrant blossoms of the wildflowers can rise and bloom. The central motif of the blanket represent the blossoming agv́trṿtsị, and the pattern along the edges represents the moisture blessing the land and water cisterns.
The floral designs featured on this particular blanket are commonly painted on the Olla pots used to carry water, and represent a prayer for beauty and healthy growth for the individuals wrapped in the blanket.
- 2-sided design
- Covers top of Queen Size bed (59 in x 78 in/ 200 cm x 150 cm)
- Colors include magenta, green, and light tan
- Microsuede Edge Band
- 100% wool pile; 100% polyester warp
- Designed by Michelle Lowden (Acoma Pueblo)
- Dry Clean
Thank you for supporting Inspired Natives™, not "Native-inspired."
5% of all blanket sales support the Inspired Natives™ Award for emerging arts entrepreneurs.
- Recommended care is Dry Clean Only. However, you can rinse your blanket on a gentle, cold setting. Hang dry away from direct sunlight.
- Clean liquid stains immediately with warm water and mild detergent.
- Never use harsh chemicals or scrub wool.
- Store blanket away from direct sunlight.