We are made of star stuff. Acoma Pueblo artist and Inspired Natives® Collaborator Michelle Lowden has taken classic Acoma Pueblo star designs often found on pottery and reimagined them for our Stardust Pillow. The design of this pillow is "chain-stitched," making for gorgeous, up-close details and a silky yet raised texture.
Michelle is well known for keeping traditional Acoma Pueblo pottery designs thriving across all manner of modern products, including pillows, blankets, jewelry, and more. "I draw my inspiration from my family's history of illustrious potters to create my art," shares Michelle.
- Pillow base is 100% cotton; embroidered stitching is 100% polyester; hidden zipper on pillowcase seam
- Comes with 100% polyester pillow insert
- Colors include off-white background with dusty rose and lavender-gray stitching
- 20" x 20" (50.8cm x 50.8cm)
- Pillow arrives vacuum-sealed for flat shipping: pillow will return to its full "puffy" state with fluffing
Thank you for supporting Inspired Natives®, not "Native-inspired."